Effective as of October 31, 2023
Information We Collect:
We may collect personal information, such as your name, email address, phone number, and any other information you voluntarily provide to us in a variety of ways. Additionally, we may automatically collect certain information about your device, browsing actions, and patterns, such as your IP address, operating system, browser type, and usage details.
Use of Information:
We may use the personal information we collect for various purposes, including but not limited to:
- Providing you with the requested products or services
- Personalizing your experience on our website
- Communicating with you about updates, promotions, and other relevant information
- Improving our website, products, and services based on your feedback
- Analyzing trends and user behavior to enhance our marketing strategies
Disclosure of Your Information:
We may share information we have collected about you. Your information may be disclosed as follows:
Third-Party Service Providers
We may share your personal information with trusted third-party service providers who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving you.
By Law or to Protect Rights
We may also disclose your information if required by law or if we believe that such disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process.
Sale of Bankruptcy
We implement reasonable security measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. However, please note that no method of transmission over the internet or electronic storage is completely secure, and we cannot guarantee absolute security.
This Shapell Properties Website may contain links to third-party websites or resources. These links are provided for your convenience and do not imply any endorsement or responsibility for the content, accuracy, or functionality of these third-party websites. These links are not under the control of Shapell Properties, and Shapell Properties is not responsible for the content available on any other internet sites linked to this Website. We shall not be liable for any damages or losses incurred as a result of your use of any third-party websites or resources linked to from this Website.
We do not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from or market to children under the age of 13. If you become aware of any data we have collected from children under age 13, please contact us using the contact information provided below. If we discover that we have inadvertently collected personal information from a child under 13, we will promptly take steps to delete the information from our records.
California Residents Rights:
The California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) may apply to California residents whose Personal Information is collected by landlords of a certain size or that meet other criteria. If the CCPA applies to us, California residents may request to know about Personal Information collected about them and request deletion of that Personal Information. These rights are subject to certain exceptions, including without limitation, for Personal Information subject to the Fair Credit Reporting Act and the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act. If we are subject to the CCPA, you can learn more about these rights and our processes for consumer requests by contacting us using one of the methods listed below. If you exercise any of the rights afforded to you by the CCPA, we will continue to treat you fairly.
If the CCPA applies to us and to your information, you can submit a request to us for the following personal information we have collected:
- The categories of personal information we’ve collected about you.
- The categories of sources from which we collected the personal information.
- The business or commercial purposes for which we collected or sold the personal information.
- The categories of third parties with which we shared the personal information.
- The specific pieces of personal information we collected about you.
- The categories of personal information (if any) that we have sold about you, the categories of third parties to which we sold that information, and the category or categories of personal information sold to each third party.
- The categories of personal information that we disclosed about you for a business purpose.
Our responses to any of these requests will cover the 12-month period preceding our receipt of the request.
Right to request the deletion of personal information we have collected from you
Upon request, we will delete the personal information we have collected about you that is covered by the CCPA, unless a relevant exception to the right to deletion applies.
California residents may exercise above mentioned rights by submitting your request using this form.
Shapell Properties Inc.
1990 South Bundy Drive Suite 500
Los Angeles, CA 90025